Recruitment for Pharmacist in District Health & Family Welfare Samity
South 24 Parganas District Health & Family Welfare Samity will engage personnel as mentioned below under National Health Mission for different Programme units purely on contractual basis.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 1 (UR)
Remuneration : Rs. 13000=00/pm
Place of posting : ARTC- MRBH
Qualification & Experience :
1) Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR
2) Diploma Holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of Experience in Health Care.
Note : Candidate must be registered in the concerned state Pharmacy Council.
Age(as on 31.03.2020) : upto 60 years.
Selection Process : Written test ( 70% weightage) and interview including test of Computer knowledge (30% weightage).
N.B: A written test is to be conducted if the number of the eligible applicant for the particular post is more than 10.
Application fees of Rs. 100/-(50% for reserved categories) are to be paid in the form of Demand Draft issued from any Nationalised Bank in favour of " District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas ” payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
General Rules & Information for the Applicants / Candidates
1. Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall liable to be cancelled .
2. If proper signature and photograph is not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also liable to be cancelled.
3. The Essential Qualification mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection.
4. The originals of each of the following documents stated below must be brought for verification whenever asked for:
• Photo proof identity card ( Any one- Passport / Voter Card / AADHAR Card / PAN Card/ Driving License )
• Proof of Address (Any one Passport / Voter ID Card / AADHAR Card/ Driving License).
• Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate).
• Caste Category Certificate (if any). In case of SC, ST, OBC Candidates (category A or B) must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
• All mark sheets starting from Secondary onwards.
• Computer Education certificate /documents should be submitted as per requirement
• All the experience certificate issued and stamped by the appropriate authority starting from oldest to latest.
• Two Wheeler Permanent Driving License and the Vehicle Registration copy (Blue Book) wherever needed (if applicable for the post).
• Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for any post as mentioned above, till the last date of online application.
• Experience certificate must consist of Name of the post, Employer's Name, Address, Employee's Name, Date of joining (DOJ) and Date of Leaving (DOL) otherwise his/her experience will be treated as invalid. No appointment letter/joining letter will be treated as experience certificate.
• No objection certificate from the employer (if employed).
5. On-line Registration Number should be retained by all applicants for future reference. The authority is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line Registration no. in future.
6. No rounding off marks will be granted. Proportionate marking up to 2 decimal points will be considered.
7. Applicant must mention their On-line Registration No. Name of the Candidate, Name of the post, and Caste category at the back of the draft and in front of the envelope. The printed hard copy of the filled up on-line application form of the candidate, after self attestation should also be enclosed with the Demand DraffTh original. No application will be accepted without submission of the required Demand Draft The amount taken in the form of Demand Draft will not be refunded.
8. Candidate have to submit self attested hard copies (photocopies) of all the relevant mark sheets, certificates and relevant documents along with printed copy of on-line application and demand draft through speed post/registered post/ courrier in the above mentioned address. Submission of application by hand will not be acceptable.
9. Only the Degree/Diploma from the UGC approved Institute will be acceptable.
10. The Higher Secondary (10+2) percentage of marks will be calculated as per the norms of the Council or equivalent Board. Marks will be calculated on the basis of 2 languages and 3 compulsory elective Subjects (Total 5 Subjects) only as per marks sheet of the Council/ Board, whichever applicable.
University Marks in case of Graduation and Post Graduation will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in all the University Examinations.
11. Place of posting may be changed as per the vacancy or requirement at the time of joining of that particular post
12. The recruitment process including scoring for the different posts will be done as per the relevant Terms of Reference (TOR) issued by the Competent Authority or the District Recruitment Committee (NHM) which is applicable for that particular post.
13. Wrong entry in the online application (lower marks or higher marks), any mismatch with the originals, applications will be treated as cancelled during any stage in the selection process.
14. In case of any anomalies or discrepancies found with the requirements or originals of the applicant the Competent Authority may cancel the candidate in any stage of the selection process even and after selection.
15. The photocopies of the Two Wheeler Valid Driving License and the Vehicle Registration copy (Blue Book) should be submitted with the application where ever applicable for the particular post applied for.
16. Off campus degree/diploma will not be considered without getting final approval from the UGC / Board of the respective posts.
17. The final panel approved by the District Recruitment Committee will remain valid for one year from the date of the publication of the result of the respective posts.
18. During the recruitment process, if new vacancy is created in any post, selection of the candidate will be made from the panel prepared from this Recruitment notification.
19. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the recruitment is final.
Eligible candidates may apply online in the prescribed format as given in Department's Website wbhealth.gov.in / recruitment) from 25.07.2020 to 08.08.2020 for the mentioned posts as given below. Only online application will be accepted. Application form not properly filled up or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. Any eligible candidates willing to apply for more than one post will have to submit separate application and demand draft for each post separately.
Candidate must submit the complete printed application (online computer generated) with all relevant documents in hard copies (self attested) which should reach within 13.08.2020 (5:30 pm) by speed post/registered / Courier post only. Don’t use stapler pin or stitch on demand draft.
Address for sending relevant documents & Demand draft to:
The Secretary, DH & FW Samity & C.M.O.H South 24 Parganas,
Administrative Building ( 2nd Floor). M.R.Bangur Hospital Complex,
241, Deshapran Sashmal Road. Tollygunge,
Kolkata - 700033. W.B.
See All Other Jobs in our Database