Novartis looking for Associate Manager | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Associate Manager
• Lead and manage implementation of assigned product lifecycle projects / brands as per the relevant SOPs , business matrix and SLA time lines in a compliant and timely manner
• Ensures that the customers have clear visibility of the current valid supply plan. Monitors the delivery commitments in terms of quantities and timelines. Manages backlog and backorders between the Site and customers/ next supply points.
• Ensures direct communication with Customers and internal and external stakeholders.
• Is responsible for creating and maintaining related Planning Parameter set-up (e.g. Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs), Safety Stock and Maximum Stock Level, Lead Times, and Rest Shelf-Life requirements), in alignment with the tactical planners and the customers.
• Delivers and maintains a detailed Change Over Plan (COP) for LC projects regarding implementation dates, according to the overall strategic project/ program plan, in order to allow for early local Master Data set-up and planning at site and in countries.
• Works with a broad variety of stakeholders: Actively seek alignment with the experts from different functions (e.g. Supply Support Team (SST) members, CPO DRA, CPO demand planning, site tactical/ operational schedulers, Master Data Governance, Demand Management Center, other Supply Chain functions) and is in close collaboration with Project Lead / Life Cycle Manager.
• Is responsible for the up-to-date assortment at SKU level of the assigned brands. Provides the trigger for follow-ups on obsolete SKU Master Data to all stakeholders, via COP Notification and via Data Directory. Actively manages the blocks to ensure compliant shipment to countries
• Ensures compliance with GMP, regulatory requirements, and HSE (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility. Ensures that the implementation activities are in accordance with the regulatory approvals and the implementation strategy.
• Plans and executes changeover activities with all involved functions and proactively addresses/resolves or escalates potential issues through the Project Lead or project team. Is accountable for End to End Master Data Set-up and ensures that all Master Data required to support demand flow is created according to standard timelines and project needs/urgency.
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy / Life Sciences / Engineering / Commerce / Economics
• Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred English Minimum 8 years in the field of supply chain management Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment.
Experience : 8 year
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Technical Operations
End Date : 20th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database