India's First Virtual Career Fair 2020 Organized by Gurunanak Institutions
Guru Nanak Institutions is one of the largest educational groups in India with 10,000+ Students currently enrolled in various programs of studies including Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Business Management and Dental Science.
Gurunanak Institutions in association with Xplore is organizing career fair 2020 for all the graduates and postgraduates.
Locations : ALL INDIA, HYDERABAD, BENGALURE, CHENNAI, MUMBAI, PUNE, DELHI
Eligibility : BTECH, MTECH, DEGREE, CSE, IT, EEE, MECH, ECE, CIVIL, BCOM, BSC, BBA, MBA, BPHARM, MPHARM
Year of passing : 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Academics : 55% & above
Salary : 1.8LPA to 13LPA
Benefits of Career fair (For Students)
• Connecting with potential recruiters.
• One-stop solution for the right career.
• No physical presence required.
• Ability to showcase your talent to employers from all across India.
• Each student can apply for multiple job roles depending upon the interest level and skill set.
Process of Virtual Career Fair:
• Register on the Xplore platform.
• Upload your resume (soft copy and video) on the portal.
• Apply for the companies which are shown on the portal.
• If the company wants to conduct an online test Xplore platform will help the company to conduct the same.
• If the company wants to conduct virtual GD we will arrange for the same.
• If the company wants to look at the resume of the students then soft copy and video resume will be provided to the company.
• After the steps 4/5/6 have been completed depending upon the company requirement we will post the shortlisted students list on the Xplore platform.
• All the shortlisted students will undergo virtual interviews depending upon the company where they have been shortlisted.
• A list of selected students will be displayed on the Xplore platform.
Note : One student can apply for multiple jobs.
Tips for job seekers at careers fair :
• Don't stay silent, mingle, and show interest by applying for jobs.
• Your resume is your representation for the employer for the right job so make it appropriate.
• Dress up professionally while attending GD/interview.
• While uploading video resume dress up properly and use correct English which is grammatically correct as this is where you can impress the employer.
Last date for application : Jul 31, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database