Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as NBM Program Trainer at CDSA - Government Job | Emoluments Up to Rs.65,000/- pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
Post NBM Program Trainer - NBM Program
Program : NBM Program
Emoluments : Maximum up to Rs 65,000/- per month
Duration : One year
Location : CDSA, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad May involve extensive travel to various Indian cities.
Resource will be hired to support the NBM-PMU for training on GCP, GCLP, other applicable regulatory requirements, and coordinating project specific trainings.
Trainer-NBM Program will be responsible for:
• Planning, coordination and execution of all training programs mainly GCP and or GCLP, all applicable and current ethical and regulatory requirements
• Support PM and the NBM-PMU in planning, coordination and execution of all project specific trainings
• Interacting with CDSA-NBM team to explore the training need, analyse them and address them within specified time period.
• Developing customized manuals, handouts, exercises for the programs by interacting with national experts and peer reviewers.
• Monitoring training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date.
• Work with the team to evaluate effectiveness of existing training programs. Write departmental SOPs.
• Continually improving the program content, delivery methods, and skills through research, feedback, and evaluation.
• Facilitating as a communication channel between all team members. Escalate issues, when necessary.
• Participating in CDSA-NBM meetings, work with all team members on their training requirements, as and when required.
• Supporting respective team leads.
Work with the training team and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s degree in biomedical sciences / pharmacy / life sciences / healthcare or other related disciplines.
• Five or more years of proven experience as a Trainer in GCP and /or GCLP or both.
• Knowledge of clinical trials.
• Experience in deploying a wide variety of training methods.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English.
• Ability to work under pressure, exhibit integrity in behavior and action.
• Ability to remain flexible and work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting.
• Robust knowledge of new educational or training techniques and methods. Experience in deploying a wide variety of training methods.
• Leadership skills that include ability to drive programs alone and possess self-initiative. Able to take timely decision.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports, training manuals.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. and database
• Good interpersonal communication skills, reliable, able to work with multiple stakeholders.
• Operational skills including focus and commitment to quality management and problem solving.
• Influencing skills including negotiation and teamwork.
For More Info Go Next Page...