Job for Research Associate at Baxter
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Research Associate II
This position supports the Sterility Assurance Microbiology Team in the qualification of sterilization processes, in the performance of microbiological testing and in the development of microbial control programs
• Effectively contribute solid technical knowledge to a variety of projects within the relevant discipline with minimal assistance.
• Display basic technical understanding of related disciplines.
• Conduct routine/non-routine research and design experiments with minimal assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Without assistance, make sound technical recommendations regarding projects/matters that are more routine than not. Provide some analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures. Independently select techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
• Employ appropriate techniques/methods to successfully and independently execute routine assignments within negotiated deadlines. Identify existing alternative methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant QSR and safety requirements while building knowledge of other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
• Recommend appropriate designs, techniques and processes for a specified sequence of tasks where needed.
• Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
• Have a working knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
• Demonstrate ability to apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise for non-routine tasks. Analyze and determine best solutions to non-routine experimental design or research problems with minimal assistance. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience or advanced degree
• Demonstrated competency in microbiological aspects of one or more of sterilization technologies including moist heat, aseptic processing, radiation or ethylene oxide; the development of comprehensive environmental monitoring and control programs and/or the performance of sterility assurance related microbiological testing methodologies. - Possess relevant laboratory/technical, writing, and computer skills.
• Effectively able to contribute on a project team.
• Demonstrates flexibility and can shift gears comfortably.
• Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate complex information.
• Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
• Appropriately prioritize assignments to meet project schedules.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Karnataka, KA
Industry Type : Pharma
Req #: 190007DE
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 10th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database