Piramal Enterprises Limited is the flagship company of the Piramal Group. Starting from the mid-1980s, PEL has shifted its focus from the textiles industry, and established its entrepreneurial credentials in Pharma, Information Management, and Financial Services. It has grown organically and inorganically and often made contrarian business calls. When Indian pharmaceutical industry was focused on international generics, we invested in domestic formulation businesses.
Post : Executive Production
• To allocate manpower.
• Checking cleanliness of area and machines.
• Balance verification
• Verification of Raw materials in granulation.
• To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression activities in the department as per plan.
• To update departmental documents and records.
• To do online completed batches entries and close process orders in SAP system.
• To give requisition of BMRs to the QA department.
• To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
• To Update KPIs.
• To report incident to Human resources and safety department.
• To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
• To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
• To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
• To improve product quality and productivity.
• To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
• To follow Good Manufacturing Practices in the department.
• To maintain quality products and maintain quality norms.
• Ensuring upkeep of area and equipment
• Imparting training to colleagues / subordinates
• To ensure avoidance of breach of data integrity at all levels.
• To ensure compliance to the safety measures.
• To ensure the cleaning of pre- filters as per SOP.
• To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
• To complete monthly production plan.
• To do monthly verification of weighing balances.
• To coordinate to external party to do quarterly and yearly calibration of instruments.
• To maintain record of cycle time of products
• To maintain change over data of products.
• To verify logbooks from Head of department.
• To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
• To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
• To ensure compliance to Safety Measures. Implementation and Documentation of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45000:2018.
• Ensure use of PPE.
• To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
• To ensure work permit system during maintenance activities.
• To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
• To ensure participation and consultation of worker.
• To ensure disposal of waste.
• Authorised to prevent improper workplace conditions.
• Authorised for reporting of Hazards, Incident, accidents and near miss Reporting.
• Authorised to prepare OH&S performance document.
• Authorised to conduct training of workmen related to OHSMS.
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Mahad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 10th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database