Career for pharmacy professional as Senior Research officer at CDSA | Emoluments Up to 80,000 pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
Post : Senior Research officer (Regulatory Affairs)
Emoluments : Rs.80,000 per month consolidated for a period of six months, likely to be extended as per the requirement of the project.
Duration : six months
Age : Not exceeding 45 years
• Coordinate and work closely with all the niche centres and members of the Regulatory Working Cell (DCGI, DBT, ICMR etc.)
• Assist the members of the Regulatory Cell by conducting background research and preparing background documents pertaining to relevant regulatory policies and guidelines both nationally and internationally on different subject areas as advised by the Regulatory Working Cell.
• Ability to conduct situational analysis/gap analysis of the Indian Regulatory space and be able to present the findings (through power-point presentations/other means) in a coherent manner.
• Assist with all internal/external communications as required.
• Any other activities such as organizing meetings/conferences as may be required by the Regulatory Working Cell.
Qualifications and Experience
• MD / PhD in Pharmacology from a recognized medical college/ University.
• Knowledge of the Indian Regulatory space (DCGI, CDSCO, pharmaceutical companies etc.) or any previous experience in working with them.
• Effective communication skills,
• the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders
• Understanding of GCP, regulations and guidelines
• Fair and ethical.
• Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and present the findings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, e-mail)
For More Info Go Next Page...