Applications are invited for Business Development Manager, Technical Assistant at RCB
a) Assist in management of biotechnologylaboratories.
b) Maintain and coordinate use ofscientific equipment and infrastructure.
c) Preparation of scientific reports.
d) Maintenance of data-bases.
e) Preparation of technology relatedpolicies, IPR and legal issues. f)Any other work assigned by the ED.
Age Limit : 30 years for Direct Rectt. & 56 years for deputation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There will be a probation period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
3. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
6. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same. Candidates applying for deputation/ permanent absorption may invariably get their application forwarded through proper channel.
7. The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their pay level applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the appropriate pay level indicated against the post. The period and terms of deputation will be governed by standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. The rules and procedure prescribed by the Govt. of India in respect of Reservation policy for the reserved categories shall be followed for the posts filled by direct recruitment. The age limit, qualification and other requirements for any post may be relaxed by the Controlling Authority. There would be no upper age limit in respect of the officers/staff members already working on a regular basis in the Centre.
10. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for written test/interview and/or skill test. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
11. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad.
Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 15 July 2019.Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed upto 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database