ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development.
Post : Director- Clinical Data Management
Purpose of the position: To effectively direct the activities of the Data Management department, projects and staff in a manner that ensures all functions, projects and tasks are handled with the highest quality, on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities & duties:
• You will direct the day to day activities and task management to ensure focus on quality, budget & timeline.
• You will be responsible for mentoring the Data Management Managers, Project Managers & Leaders.
• You will be involved in planning overview, acquisition and implementation of systems to meet the biometrics needs of the organization.
• You will provide direction to the Managers to ensure continual review of the project contract are regularly done to ensure that out of scope work is identified, documented, communicated to the appropriate person and managed promptly & efficiently.
• You will also liaise with sponsors on project related matters, where appropriate.
• Leadership of special projects, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, science or local equivalent degree/experience.
Qualification : B.Sc
Location : Chennai/Trivandrum/Bangalore
Industry Type : Clinical research
Functional Area : Data Management
End Date : 31st July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database