Opportunity for B.Pharm/ M.Pharm as Executive production in Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Executive, Production
The Incumbent as a member of the Production Team is responsible for ensuring continuous and efficient Production volumes in terms of Quantity, Quality, Budgets, Plan, GMP, safety, Productivity, yield and disciplinary standards as established, for a given area of operations/zone.
1. To plan the production schedule by preparing Production plan
2. To allocate the work among operators on a daily basis on machines/work center / shifts and prepares shift schedules.
3. To supervise the production activities on a day-to-day basis guiding the operators and trouble shooting for smooth operation of machines/processes.
4. To co-ordinate and follow up with Planning and warehouse for timely dispensing of material, availability of material and receipt of finished goods.
5. Co-ordinate and follow up with engineering dept for timely availability of the services to attend breakdowns, interruptions and scheduling of maintenance.
6. To do weekly and monthly planning of production schedules.
7. To provide on the job training and guidance to the operators.
8. To conduct department orientation to new recruits in the department.
9. To maintain shop floor discipline by controlling absenteeism/tardiness/loitering and identify any waste full practices.
10. To coordinate with purchase dept and vendor for ordering and rectification issues of machines and packing material.
11. To help prepare documentation like Batch Manufacturing Records, protocols etc.
12. To initiate Event report form/Change Control procedure as required under the relevant SOP.
Skills / Knowledge / Qualification / Experience
1. B. Pharm / M. Pharm.
2. 2 to 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical unit.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Job ID: 1607895
Functional Area: Production
Location: Verna goa
Last Date: 22th Agust, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database