Work as Pharmacovigilance Data Manager in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Pharmacovigilance Data Manager
1. Understand and translate data retrieval need into query request, create query criteria, retrieve data from the safety database and provide the results to IMS staff or external line functions.
2. Perform QC check on data retrieved; Identify errors/inconsistencies in outputs and resolve them or initiate their resolution.
3. Generate regulatory reports, standard reports, tabulations, graphs and retrievals in preparation for regulatory submission
4. Coach, train and mentor new Safety Data Management personnel as appropriate.
5. Lead, coordinate or support data management initiatives as and when needed.
6. Testing and validation activities to support operational change requests and IMS IT projects.
7. Development, testing and validation of new reports and/or cognos cubes for the IMS STAR data query and analysis tool.
8. Electronic unblinding of relevant SAEs from clinical trials in the safety database, as appropriate.
Bachelors/First Univ. Degree wtih relavant experience. English Relavant Experience in Safety Data Mgr
Experience: 2 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 168412BR
End Date: 31st, July 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.