Uttarakhand Government Medical Section-1 Notification No. 1047 / Chit-1 2009-90 / 2007 dated August 19, 2009, Uttarakhand Ayurvedic and Unani Pharmaceutical (Pharmacist) Service Rules 2009 and notification number of Uttarakhand Government AYUSH and AYUSH Education Section - According to the provisions contained in the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic and Unani Pharmacist (Amendment) Service Rules 2010, promulgated vide 1125 / XXXX / 2010-90 / 2010 dated November 25, 2010, Order No. 3885 / NHMUK of Mission Director, National Health Mission, Uttarakhand Dehradun / HR / 2017-18 / 155 dated December 28, 2021, a total of 36 vacant posts of contract pharmacists (fixed honorarium 12000 per month) in AYUSH wings established at community and primary health centers, as follows.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 36
Reservation will be allowed according to the government orders issued by the Uttarakhand government from time to time.
Qualifications : (Essential Qualifications)
(a) Must have passed the examination in Science category (Biology group) from Uttarakhand Board of School Education and Examination / Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education or any examination recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
(b) Two years Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacist from an institution recognized by the Government of Uttarakhand and registered with the Medical Council of India, Uttarakhand.
(i) at least two years' service in the Territorial Service or
(ii) obtained "B" certificate of National Cadet Corps or
(iii) obtained "C" certificate of National Employment
(iv) Have obtained "C" certificate of National Employment.
(3) It is necessary to have registration before advertisement in any service planning office in the state of Uttarakhand. (
Age : - The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years as on 01 July 2021.
Fee : Personnel and Vigilance Department, Uttarakhand Government's mandate number - 332 / XXX (2) / 2021 / 55 ( 35 ) / 2003 dated 03 October 2021, up to 31 March 2022, relative to the advertisements issued for selection by direct recruitment. It has been decided not to charge the application fee from the candidates.
Selection Process: -
Issued by the government, "Uttarakhand Ayurvedic and Unani Pharmacist Service Rules 2009" and the notification number-1125 / XXXX / 2010-90 / 2010 of Uttarakhand Government Ayush and Ayush Education Section, dated November 25, 2010 According to the provisions laid down in the Uttarakhand Ayurvedic and Unani Pharmaceutical (Pharmacist) (Amendment) Service Rules 2010 promulgated by the Government, the selection will be done through the selection committee according to the year wise merit order of passing the diploma examination.
Date of submission of application form: -
Completely filled and self-attested, self-signed application on the prescribed format in the office of "Director Ayurvedic and Unani Services Uttarakhand, Danda Lakhund, Sahastradhara Road, Near IT Park, Dehradun Date Will be received by 5:00 PM on January 20, 2022. Applications will be accepted by Registered Post / Speed Post. Applications received after the stipulated date and time due to delay in postal delivery or due to any reason will not be accepted. Applications will not be accepted without signature.
It is also mandatory for the candidates to attach self attested photocopies of the following certificates with the application
1. Reservation certificate (issued by the competent authority).
2. High School / Intermediate Certificate and Marksheet.
3. Certificate of Pharmacist training and mark sheet.
4. Certificate of Registration in Medical Council of India, Uttarakhand.
5. Original Residence / Permanent Residence Certificate.
6. Certificate of registration in the employment / employment office of Uttarakhand state.
7. Character Certificate - 2 (Provided by Gazetted Officers)
8. Challan by prescribed fee challan in original.
9. Self addressed two envelopes of 23 x 10 cm by 0 m bearing registered postage stamps.
10. Other qualification certificates, if any.
11. The application form for the post of contractual pharmacist should be printed on the envelope of the application form.
See All Other Jobs in our Database