Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $13 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management.
Post : Application Specialist - West
Job Purpose : The incumbent is required to Pre-sales & Post Sales demonstration with the sales team at the customer's end & generate interest in products for assay maximization. Aligned with the Go to Market strategy & annual sales plan of Clinical portfolio. As an individual contributor, add value to the sales process for SDG portfolio to internal & external clients for business promotion.
• Provide complete Application support to the installed base of clinical automation in India
• Define and implement strategies for launching a new product on the existing installed base and increasing share of the wallet for the existing products
• Help the sales team for region wise launches, CME’s, campaigns, programs, and Liason with product management team for marketing initiatives.
• Work closely with the sales team to help demonstrate the features & benefits of the product to prospective clients in India
• Work cohesively with the channel partners to provide timely application support and demonstrations for prospective clients
• Conduct timely training for colleagues & channels to improve field efficiency and ensure customer satisfaction
• Effective management and monitoring of secondary sales on the existing installed base.
• Conduct method validation studies on the automated analyzer, as per NABL/CAP guidelines at the customer site
• Drive End to End technical application help to customer of Biochemistry analyzer for assigned territory
• Graduate in science discipline from reputed institute/ university (preferably B. Pharm or B.Sc)
• Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the diagnostic industry in-field application role
• Understand Automated Biochemistry instruments, knowledge of Microbiology, and CLIA instrument will be a plus.
• 50% travel, within the country
• Other attributes
• Creative Mind, Strategic Thinking with business acumen
• Soft-spoken and Verbal communication should be clear
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Good analytical and tactical skills to handle customers
• Computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office
• Team worker possessing Team Spirit
• Good Listening Skills
• Able to maximize the assay consumption on each of the installed base.
Experience : 6-8 years
Qualification : B.Pharm or B.Sc
Location : Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th January, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database