Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Post : Senior Executive Manufacturing
Job Description :
• The Line Supervisor is accountable for the overall results of the assigned line / area.
• Provides direction, guidance and leadership to the team leaders and associates in the line / area.
• Ensures production flow, on-time resolving manufacturing issues and adherence to production orders and schedules.
• Ensures the operational execution in assigned line/area is in compliance with external regulations and internal standards/procedures.
• Handles all aspects of managing personnel including hiring and termination of associates. Ensures discipline of manufacturing staff/associates
• Ensures and drives enhancements towards a Culture of Quality, Compliance, Safety and Continuous Improvement in the assigned area / line
• Evaluates performance and provides feedback. Implements disciplinary actions as necessary Functional Competencies
• Production Scheduling:
• Applies understanding of cycle time, throughput, labor efficiency, and related concepts to drive alignment with overall Production Plan to ensure raw materials are in place to support production
• Demonstrates ability to take appropriate corrective action to resolve discrepancies and maintain production balance after reviewing actual performance as compared to plan
• Demonstrates understanding of the impact of equipment downtime and adjusts daily production plans accordingly
• Demonstrates ability to audit and implement corrective action when lapses related to regulatory and compliance requirements are identified
• Demonstrates understanding of health and safety requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) regulatory requirements
• Leverages understanding of the Quality Control function, including quality requirements, objectives, and processes to assist in the resolution of production quality issues
• Draws insights from failure analysis to identify root causes and recommend corrective actions
• Demonstrates ability to oversee the process of collecting and reporting quality data
• Demonstrates ability to understand process controls and monitor / track critical process measures
Production Cost Management :
• Demonstrates understanding of the need for cost management and its importance for customers and consumers
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of product costs (i.e. COGS), Design to Value concepts, and key levers that impact improvement or degradation in cost performance
Degree of engineering/science graduate from reputed institute. (Prod. Engineering, Chem. Engineering, Mech. Engineering B. Pharm / BSc-Chemistry / Post Graduate MBA / FDA Certification as approved technical staff preferred).
Experience: Min. 6-10 years of relevant experience
Additional Information :
Experience : 6-10 years
Qualification : BSc, B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Aurangabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Operations
Req ID : 2005878768W
End Date : 30th January, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database