Boehringer Ingelheim looking for Marketing Head
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.
Post : Head Marketing - Diabetes, Trajenta & Glyxambi-201042
Job Description :
Lead the team of Brand Managers for all Marketing functions for the Brand or portfolio to achieve planned sales, profit and market share objectives and people management & development. Define vision and long-term portfolio strategy for the department, review, challenge and validate brand plans for all brands within the division. Continuous Monitoring/forecasting of Internal/External Environment for adjustments of the Plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Strategic planning & brand/portfolio promotion
2. Market analysis and identifying key opportunities and risks
3. DP Planning and Allocation as per S&T & Key CSF.Brand P&L, identify possible issues and take corrective actions
4. Identify newer opportunities to strengthen portfolio
5. Digital Initiatives-
Jointly Accountable with Medical for respective Therapy specific Campaigns
• Recommend reutilization of Therapy specific Global ICE digital content to Content Manager
• Oversee the creation of all content, including copy and visual based for the required brief to Content Manager
• Participate in ICP journey development and the associated content requirements
• Ongoing optimization of channel mix, resource allocation & value offers leveraging predictive analytics
• ICPs routinely executed and enhanced by incorporating insights from prior ICPs & individual customer personalization
Graduate in Science/Pharmacy with Post Graduation in Marketing Management 10 years of Experience in Marketing function with minimum 3 years of experience as Marketing Head managing a team of Brand Managers
Knowledge of therapeutic segment and related medical information, knowledge on pharma compliance & regulatory environment, business acumen,creativity, drive for results, influencing ability, leadership Interpersonal Skills, Presentation skills.
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma
Last date: 10th, February, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database