National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Title of project: Multiplexing of bone markers in an ELISA array format and its validation for the assessment of bone health” funded by DST.
Stipend : Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA p.m. OR Rs. 12,000/- + 30% HRA p.m.
Essential qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Bioinformatics /Pharmacology/ Chemistry / any other relevant area of Biology with NET* qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET* qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. OR Post graduate degree in Life Sciences / Bioinformatics / Pharmacology / Chemistry / any other relevant area of Biology without NET
Desirable : Planning the Stability and Validation studies of the developed ELISAs for bone markers and clinical Studies of biomarkers for osteoporosis.
Age Limit : 28 years
Duration : September 2019
National Eligibility Test (NET), CSIR-UGC/JAM/ GPAT/GATE/JEST/JGEEBILS/NBHM Ph.D. scholarship screening test/ICMR JRF/ICAR-AICE/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium qualified with academic year validity are eligible to get Rs. 25,000/- plus 30% HRA.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be as per the government rules. *Woman candidates would be given 5 years age relaxation.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection. 4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview on 18th January, 2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database