Vacancy for Associate Scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Associate Scientist
- Perform computational experiments and data analyses that accelerate the discovery of high-quality drug candidates
- Work with other computational chemists and informaticians to discover new computational methodology and create workflows
- Understand data workflows in drug discovery to improve data delivery to end user scientists considering analytics and collaboration requirements.
Skills & Abilities:
- Understands the process of pharmaceutical discovery and the data and technologies employed
- Experience in applying molecular modeling methods to structure, ligand and fragment-based drug discovery projects
- Experience in ADME modeling and drug ADME profile optimization
- Proficiency in programming/scripting, working knowledge of databases
- Passion for problem solving and teamwork
MS in medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, cheminformatics, bioinformatics or related scientific discipline.
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database