Require Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate at PAREXEL | M.Pharm, M.Sc
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post : Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate
1. To support the ongoing clinical trial application project.
2. To support all regulatory activities based on project requirement.
1) A master degree in a relevant educational field - life science, pharmacy, others.
2) 0 to 6 months experience with Pharmaceutical industry or CRO with general understanding of Regulatory Affairs.
3) Good communication skills, quick learner and computer savvy.
4) Willing to work preferably in EU shift or as per project requirement
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs
End Date: 20th February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database