Job for QA/QC Executive at Zeon Biotech
Zeon biotech is a rising star on the horizon of nutraceuticals manufacturing industries. We are leading nutraceutical manufacturing company in India with more then 200 satisfed customers across the globe. we are the largest research oriented contract manufacturer that provides products to a large number of world -class health & wellness organizations. Zeon is committed to deliver superior quality nutraceutical, that are created using morden techniques of science and infrastructure. Our determination to offer the best quality products with innovation, rapid execution, pro-client services and committed nature for any compliance made us leader in nutraceutical industry.
Post : QA/QC Executive - Fresher
• Regulatory support and documents preparation as per requirements.
- Verification and endorsement of Certification of Analysis
- Verification and endorsement of Method of Analysis
- Long term and Short Term Stability studies of products etc.
• Preparation of Dossiers as per destination country.
- Product standardization for new product development
- Product composition/Formula approval/Artwork Approval
- Product labelling requirements as per ICMR OR other Guidelines etc...
• Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
• Communication regarding inquiries with foreign and domestic clients.
• Presentation of company and products to foreign clients when requires.
• Ensuring compliance with all the regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) OR Health Department requirements of destination/Particular Country.
• Maintaining familiarity with company product ranges.
• Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
• Analysing complicated information, including trial data of products if requires.
• Offering advice about company policies, practices and systems to subordinates OR Managements.
• Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities OR Foreign Clients.
• Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels.
• Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines.
• Coordination with other departments of organisation whenever requires.
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Analytical skills
• Time management skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Office/IT Skills
Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QA/QC
End Date : 20th January, 2019
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. HR Executive
Zeon Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database