Job openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc to work as CRA at Clinical Development Services Agency | Emoluments upto Rs 45,000/- pm
• Excellent reading comprehension and strong written as well as verbal communication skills including good command of English required
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Good knowledge and ability to apply GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Good organizational behavior and problem solving skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigators
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. Candidates not found suitable for the posts notified, can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
6. Preferably female candidates, who can join immediately needs to apply, as the position is to be filled on an urgent basis.
7. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
8. In case large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained under any circumstances.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Interested candidates may please send their current CV along with the application form (attached on CDSA website) with a recent color photo and cover letter indicating their motivation for the position applied for in 150 words and three references by e-mail with subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Clinical Research Associate (iKMC Study)” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons thereof.
13. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
14. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
An extra mural unit of THSTI,
An autonomous organization of Department of Biotechnology
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway,
Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN-iKMC/36/2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database