Job in Bayer for the post of Manager - Global Sourcing
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Post: Manager Global Sourcing
- The Sourcing of Raw materials, Intermediates and Active Ingredients at favorable prices with the assurance of quality and supply security for the products and make efforts to develop new sourcing Opportunities to enhance the sourcing business by:
- Identifying and manage the development of new products with good export potential, identifying the Right Sources and manage new vendor development with overall responsibility.
- Manage the QHSE Audit of the supplier’s facilities to assess manufacturing capabilities.
- Participate in the final selection process of vendors based on optimum techno-commercial considerations.
- Organize and Participate in the vendor plant visits for colleagues from overseas group companies.
- Participate in the decision making of Contract and price negotiations of the long terms agreements with the suppliers along with Global Lead Buyers.
- Manage the new product development projects by identifying the chemistry required and best technical fit available with Indian suppliers.
- Expediting to ensure the security of the supplies from India.
- Supplier Management - Strategic & Key Vendors.
- Increase spend out of India for Push related materials.
Candidate profile :
Industry: Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Agro chemical, farming only
Education: Chemistry or Chemical background.
Experience : 5-7years
Education : Chemistry or Chemical
Location : Thane
Functional Area: Global Sourcing
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 28th Feb., 2017
If you are the person that fulfills the requirements above, please send your CV in English to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database