National Rural Health Mission was launched in April 2005 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India for addressing the health needs in the Rural Areas in the country specifically focusing on 18 States having weak public health indicators. In the year 2012 (12th Five Year Plan), the NRHM was strengthened as National Health Mission by expanding health coverage to Urban areas and including Non Communicable Diseases Programme. In the year 2013, Government of India Launched National Urban Health Mission as a Sub Mission of National Health Mission.
Post : Pharmacist
The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions & other criteria (mentioned below) for the post of Pharmacist & Clinic Assistant may apply online.
No of Posts : 83
• Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institute.
• Should be registered as Pharmacist with the Punjab Pharmacy Council.
• Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
• Degree in Pharmacy from recognised institute /University
• Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed Govt. hospital or institution or in a Govt. Drug store
Age :- upto 37 years
Age Limit: As Mentioned above on 1st Jan 2023.
Since the AACs are IT enabled, i.e., Tablets will be issued to empanelled Medical Officers, Pharmacists and Clinic Assistant for online Patient registration, prescription & drug dispensation, a self-declaration will be taken w.r.t. knowledge, usage & adoption of IT systems, for all the 3 categories to be empanelled, i.e, Medical Officer, Pharmacist and Clinic Assistant. In case, a candidate refuses the self – declaration, the application will be summarily rejected.
The Candidates must ensure to bring their original & one self-attested photocopy of documents as mentioned below along with printout of online application form at the time of interview:-
• Date of Birth certificate
• B. Pharmacy degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy
• PG degree/ PG diploma certificate, as the case may be
• Experience certificate
• Registration certificates with Punjab Pharmacy Council
• Certificate in subject of Punjabi upto matric standard or equivalent.
• Passport size signed photograph
• The applications can be submitted through online mode only.
• Further, no notice for interview would be issued separately to the candidates.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted by the Department.
• The candidate can be declared ineligible due to wrong entries of his/her credentials in the form. It is advised that all entries are cross checked by candidates themselves before finally submitting the form.
• Office will not be responsible for non receipt of online application of the candidate due to any reason whatsoever.
• Application submitted through online form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled the criteria given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected, if candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria at any point of time of the empanelment process.
• The post may be increased or decreased at any stage. State Government reserves the right to cancel the entire process at any stage without issuing any notice.
• Candidates are advised to visit department’s website regularly for updates
Terms & Conditions
1. The Pharmacist shall be entitled to an empanelment fee of Rs. 12/- per patient.
2. The abovesaid empanelment fee @ Rs. 12/- per patient is assured for a minimum of 50 patients per day irrespective of the footfall per day.
3. For every patient being attended above the 50 patients/day limit, the Pharmacist shall be entitled to an additional empanelment fee of Rs 12/- per patient to the extent of such number attended above the limit to be calculated on monthly basis.
4. The empanelment fee shall be admissible on the average number of patients attended during the month and shall not be less than the amount admissible @ minimum assured 50 patients/day for all working days in a month provided that the Pharmacist has duly attended the health facility on all working days of that month.
5. The Pharmacist shall capture day to day patient registration, scanning of patient record, dispensing of medicines, maintaining stock/Indent records on daily basis and shall generate a daily report at the end of the day consultation, treatment, reporting and other detailed activities related to various portals of GoI.
6. No other emoluments are associated with this empanelment and payment shall be computed on the basis of patients attended and shall accrue only after the work is found satisfactory, on monthly basis.
7. The Pharmacist is not entitled to any other allowances, perks, bonus, medical reimbursement etc. relating to the empanelment period.
8. The timings of the Health Facilities shall be 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM in summer and 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM in winter from Monday to Saturday, Sunday will be weekly off. In case the work load in the Health Facilities is heavy, the timings can be extended after intimation to the concerned In-charge Officer.
9. Doctor of the clinic will do minor procedures like wound dressings etc which comes under General Practice and Pharmacist will assist the doctors in these procedures.
10. The Pharmacist is not entitled to any leave during the project period. In case, Pharmacist is unable to attend to the clinic on a given day or days, you shall inform the In-charge Officer concerned well in time and at least one day in advance for making alternate arrangements.
11. If the Pharmacist is found absent on more than three consecutive days without any valid reason, then the empanelment will be liable to cancellation and the decision of In-charge Officer in this regard shall be final.
12. The patient profile at Health Facility shall be regularly monitored by a team deputed by the In-charge Officer.
13. If the Pharmacist attends more than 75 patients at the Health Facilities on any given day, then patient profile may be audited in detail. If the patient attendance goes over 125 at any clinic on any given day, then the In-charge Officer may undertake design changes in the management of the clinic and Pharmacist shall have to abide by the new terms and conditions.
14. The Pharmacist will maintain a manual register for OPD registration of the patients till such time, the tab is provided.
15. The Pharmacist will be reporting to the concerned Medical Officer of the clinic w.r.t. work and for replenishing the pharmacy at regular intervals or as and when required. This may be done at bimonthly interval. In-charge Officer may link each Health Facilities to a nearby Govt Hospitals for the purpose.
16. The Pharmacist will not have any liability towards payment of bills for electricity and water of the Health Facility which shall rest upon the concerned In-charge Officer.
17. The Pharmacist will abide by Bio-Medical Waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2016 and Regulations as modified from time to time. The material and support in this regard shall be provided by the In-charge Officer concerned.
18. The Pharmacist will behave politely with patients and their attendants and shall not conduct to any type of misbehavior with patients or any other person responsible for health care services in the clinic.
19. The Pharmacist will be solely responsible for any misconduct, damage, wilful commission or omission of any services which are not listed in this empanelment letter or anything which goes against the spirit of free, fare and ethical practice of patient care.
20. The empanelled staff may withdraw from empanelment only after one month notice period counted from the date of intimation of withdrawal to the respective Civil Surgeon.
21. The respective Civil Surgeon reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any person without assigning any reason after giving one week’s advance notice.
22. If it is discovered at any stage that the staff has furnished any wrong information or documents, based on which the empanelment was made, the respective Civil Surgeon reserves the right to terminate the empanelment besides taking recourse to other legal proceedings.
23. The empanelment is valid only for one year or till appointment of regular staff for the clinics, whichever is earlier. Any extension shall be solely as per the decision of Government of Punjab in the Department of Health & Family Welfare. (DHFW)
24. The extension of empanelment shall be purely subjected to review of performance against the parameters approved by the DHFW, Govt of Punjab from time to time.
Last Date of submission of online application : 10th March 2023
Date of Walk in interview : Pharmacist : 15th March 2023
Date of declaration of result : 20th March 2023
Date of allocation of a particular AAC : 21st March 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database