Jabalpur Cantonment is one the largest and important Cantonments of India which is spread in a beautifully developed vast and green area admeasuring about 4614.08 acres and population of 72,257 as per 2011 Census. It comprises Civil areas, Army formations and establishments like HQ Madhya Bharat Area, JAK Rifles Regimental Centre, Grenadiers Regimental Centre, 1 Signal Training Centre, College of Material Management, Central Ordnance Depot, 506 Army Base Workshop, Military Hospital, HQ Chief Engineer Jabalpur Zone , Military Dairy Farm and HQ Recruiting Zone. Besides it, civil organizations under Ministry of Defence Cantonment Board , Defence Estates Officer Jabalpur Circle, Controller of Defence Accounts &. Bharat Ratna Bhimrao Ambedkar Institute of Telecom Training are also situated in Jabalpur Cantt. Cantonment is located near the Railway Station and is well connected with prominent establishments and residential localities of the city. NH-12, 12 A and 7 join it with other cities / states.
Cantonment Board Jabalpur direct online applications are invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the following requisite qualifications through MPonline mponline.gov.in to fill the following vacant posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01 UR
Pay Scale : Level 4 (19500-62000)
1. Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) pattern. 12th passed with Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy/ B. Pharma
3. Valid Registration in Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit (As on 21/02/2023) : Minimum Age 21 years, Maximum Age 30 years
1. Cantonment Board Jabalpur being an autonomous body under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, the services of Cantonment Board employees are operated under Cantonment Act 2006 and Cantonment Board Employees Service Rules 2021. Salary and allowances will be according to the employees of Madhya Pradesh State Government and pension will be subject to the rules of Central New Pension Scheme (NPS). All appointments will be permanent and will be on probation period of 2 years.
2. Candidate's age as on 21.02.2023: 21 to 30 years for general category, 21 to 35 years for SC/ST and 21 to 40 years for physically handicapped candidates, physically handicapped SC/ST candidates Should be between 21 to 45 years. It is necessary to attach the certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe EWS issued by the Sub-Divisional Officer / Magistrate level officer and EWS certificate issued by the competent authority. There will be age relaxation in the case of employees working in Cantonment Board, Jabalpur. It will be necessary for the physically disabled applicant to affix the certificate of the competent authority. All the certificates submitted by the applicants will be subject to scrutiny, in this regard any type of investigation can be conducted by the office as per requirement. The appointment offer can be issued subject to certificate verification, but if the certificate is found to be untrue, the appointment offer can be canceled without any process.
3. For the information of the candidates, this employment notice is being published in various newspapers and on the website of the Cantonment Board, Jabalpur. Candidates can fill their applications online at http://www.mponline.gov.in from 01.02.2023 to 21.02.2023. Application forms other than online will not be accepted. The minimum qualification has been shown for the following posts for the candidates, but a highly qualified candidate can also apply, who fulfills the other mentioned qualifications.
4. General / E.W.S Portal Fee 200/- with GST and Rs. 800/- Examination Fee and Physically Handicapped (PWD) / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants will have to pay only Portal Fee 200/- plus GST. The examination will be organized by the Cantonment Board Jabalpur. Applicants have to apply separately for each post.
5. Candidates serving in Government Establishments / Public Sector Establishments, Autonomous Bodies, along with their applications, no objection certificate from the head of the department issued on a date later than this employment notice, in which the applicant's full name, permanent / temporary address registered in the department It is necessary to apply on http: mponline.gov.in by attaching a self-attested copy of the post, pay scale, date of appointment and the time period in which the work experience will be relieved in case of selection on the applied post.
6. Information regarding examinations conducted to the applicants found suitable will be provided through mponline.gov.in only. The main examination center will be Jabalpur district. Examination centers can be made at other places as per requirement. The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Jabalpur will have the sole right to determine them.
7. The Cantonment Board will have the right to invite fresh applications in case suitable applications are not received for the above posts. For this purpose, the applications can be canceled through the present release. But the fee deposited by the applicants will not be returned under any circumstances. In addition to the minimum qualification shown above, applications can also be made by the candidates having higher or special qualification. But it will be necessary to submit the certificate of minimum qualification along with the application.
8. The applicant should submit his application on the portal before the stipulated time. In case of link failure on the last date or application is not submitted due to any other technical reasons, the date of application will not be extended by the Cantonment Board, Jabalpur under any circumstances, nor will the Cantonment Board, Jabalpur be responsible for this.
9. Applicant should go to mponline.gov.in for application and submit correct information along with necessary information and documents. Otherwise, if the information is found wrong at any stage of the selection process, the application will be canceled and the applicant will not be included in the selection process. If applications are incomplete, ineligible and in the absence of certificates of minimum qualification, the applications of the applicants are directly rejected, then no correspondence will be done in this regard. The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Jabalpur will have the right to accept or reject any application.
10. Participation in the examination or qualifying examination conducted by the applicant will not give him the right of selection or the right of appointment. The final selection and appointment will be done only after checking the complete documents of the candidates found eligible in the merit list prepared according to the eligible candidates who have passed the examinations conducted by them. The final and universal decision in this regard will be that of the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Jabalpur.
Main examination will be conducted from the applicants found suitable. In the main examination, questions will be asked from the syllabus given below, the question paper will be of 100 marks and 120 minutes will be given to solve it. No marks will be deducted for wrong answer given by the candidate.
100 Questions 100 Total Marks
a) General Intelligence and Reasoning
b) General Awareness
c) Numerical Aptitude
d) English Comprehension
e) Questions relating to Subject.
Exam Date : 18-03-2023
Last Date : 21st february, 2023
See All Jabalpur Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database