Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Executive - Production
• Your expertise in the manufacturing domain will help you in communicating and directing the activities of employees in the production areas in an effective manner. You will be entrusted with addressing deviations to process problems in the production areas and manage timely equipment maintenance. You will ensure current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance, meet area performance measures, and promote employee training.
• As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
• It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
• Contribute to completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
• Respond to safety related items and assures corrective actions are taken when necessary.
• Responsible for identifying and implementing efficiency, safety, quality and cost improvements on equipment and processes.
• Promote cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliance within the workplace by following site cGMP procedures.
• Assures standard operating procedures are updated and adhered.
• Develop appropriate metrics and action plans to ensure customer/business needs are met.
• Manage supervision of inspection, reconciliation or dispensing and receivals of components.
• Apply project management skills to lead and participate in cross-functional teams to deliver objectives on time.
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs, including MS Project or equivalent
• Pharmaceutical experience of 2 to 4 years in OSD manufacturing
• Preferably with FDA approval in Tablets & Capsules
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Goa
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 20th March, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database