USP looking for Technical Associate
USP is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities
Post : Technical Associate
• Demonstrate solid scientific approach to analysis in the laboratory
• Execute the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
• Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
• Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability and other departmental teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
• Responsible for preparation of project evaluation reports.
• Responsible for sample tracking and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
• Coordination with group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the team.
• Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader when required.
• Completing the project as per the timelines and trouble shoot the scientific aspects of the projects on need basis.
• Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
• Responsible for performing the calibration of the equipment as per the schedule.
• Responsible for preparing, executing and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments.
• Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
• Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by group leader from time to time.
• Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate actively in the internal and external audits and certification.
Master degree in Chemistry with 0-3 years of relevant laboratory experience ; Proficient in pharmaceutical testing requirements with in-depth knowledge of theoretical concepts in wet chemical and chromatographic analysis. Exposure in techniques like IR, KF, UV, Thermal analysis with respect to on hand experience and troubleshooting. Knowledge of handling HPLC/GC is an added advantage. Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers. Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having knowledge of Empower software, ELN, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages. Prior experience in a high volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory or contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Bioanalytical
End Date : 25th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database