Formulation Development job at Syngene International for project planning and execution
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Formulation Development 1
• Ensure appropriate documentation for projects as per Syngene policy.
• Compilation and interpretation of results and report writing
• Manage laboratory notebook for all concerned projects. Compile and manage data and write protocols, reports as required.
• Preparation and review of Master formula records, Batch manufacturing records and Batch packaging records for execution of GMP batches.
• Ensure proper planning and availability of resources for seamless execution of projects.
• Manage project related supplies of API, raw materials and packaging components as required.
• Conduct literature search for research purposes
• Execute projects related to pre-formulation, formulation and process development, scale up, Technology transfer and cGMP manufacturing of clinical supplies.
• Plan and execute stability studies and stability protocol preparation
• Ensure seamless execution of projects as per committed timelines.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving for challenges within projects
• Interact with cross functional teams for execution of projects.
• Effectively co-ordination between teams for cross functional activities.
• Telecon and discussion with the clients
• Compliance and Adherence to all Syngene quality systems
• Compliance to Syngene EHS policies and system
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 9261
Functional Area : F&D
End Date : 30th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database