Work as Assistant Vice President at Genpact
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Post : Assistant Vice President, Pharma Analytics-LIF003158
Roles and Responsibilities
• Partner with existing customers and Global BD teams for deeper penetration and diversification of service offerings amongst customers and prospects respectively
• Understand Clients’ Needs & Business Imperatives, & consult on how to use Analytics strategically to drive those imperatives
• Execute Initiatives/Programs/Projects launched in consultation with Clients for delivering real business impact to the customer
• Work closely with delivery and BD teams to meet revenue commitments for the year for the vertical via aggressive prospect management and consultative selling.
This role will be key to developing innovative solutions and consulting capabilities within our team. This role will build a highly domain intensive team that can front end new client conversations, understand their need and translate them into solutions. Then use these experiences in building IP that can be leveraged across multiple customers. In short, this role will help in building out our expertise and new offerings for our customers.
• Knowledge of Pharma Industry and market dynamics
• Hands on experience on SAS/R, Python and Advance Visualization
• Should have worked on projects related to some of the top brands in the US market OR working on some of the promising therapies slated to be launched in the next 2 years.
• Ability to interact and build relations with senior management and key stakeholders
• Ability to apply Analytics to Business Strategy
• Ability to independently manage client relationships and build synergy between the Client and the delivery organization to ensure delivery of tangible benefits to clients
• Strong facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills (internal & external)
• Superb analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Ability to create products and solutions leveraging partners, products or acquisitions
• Ability to create offshore and onshore solutions for clients
• Ability to work through RFP/ RFQ process and develop winning solutions
• Ability to work through complex structure and ambiguity
• Post Graduate/ MBA for premier School.
• Robust analytics experience
• 10-12yrs years of overall work experience, at least 8+yrs experience in the pharma industry mainly commercial analytics (Sales analytics, Marketing and Market access).
• Experience of working in a consulting firm – Large or a specialized boutique firm
• Consultative selling experience desired
• Onsite exposure
Experience : 10-12 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm, MBA
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 20th March, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database