Job Openings for Pharmacy Consultants in ICMR | Salary upto Rs 90,000/- pm
Essential Qualifications :
• Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with one year* of demonstrated experience of clinical research OR
• Post Graduate Diploma in clinical research after MBBS /BAMS or equivalent with 2 years* of demonstrated experience in clinical research/trial OR
• Ist class Masters (MSc/ M.Pharma) in medical Pharmocology/Biotechnology/ClinicalResearch/Microbiology/Bioche mistry with 4-6 years* demonstrated experience in clinical research/trial
• Should possess administrative skills for managing the clinical research.
MD/ or PhD with clinical Research experience in the relevant areapreferably from a Government Institute
i. Good Scientific writing/Communication skills.
ii. Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data management / data synthesis
Age : Not exceeding 60 years
Nature of duties :
• Coordination of project activities and Implementation at all sites. Travel to trial sites for assessment and monitoring.
• To work under team leader and complete the specialized tasks assigned in the related area of work in time.
• Literature review and preparation of study protocols for TB related clinical trials. Preparing amendment for protocol and related documents
• Coordinating with Regulatory team for and making study protocol presentation to DCGI office
• Preparing and Convening Investigators meetings for finalization of protocols
• Organizing & co-coordinating protocol review meets whenever required by ITRC.
• Coordinating with other divisions of ICMR for getting inputs related to various issues like IPR etc.
• Preparation of various protocol related documents as per WHO and DCGI guidelines
• Preparing Clinical data management plan, design CRF and organize training of the project staff for the electronic data entry.
• Writing scientific papers for publications in various journals
• Any task/ duty assigned by the Programme officer.
• The job may require frequent travel to sites for quality assurance check and quality management.
Consolidated Emoluments : UptoRs. 90000/- (consolidated) per month**
Tenure : One year
Syllabus for written examination : Degree level related to project work, if Written Test conducted
Notes: PhD in relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years of experience. *Selection committee may relax in experience in criteria with exceptionally good candidatepossessing essential qualifications
** Salary will be decided depending upon the experience and suitability of the candidate.
For More Info Go Next Page...