Job opening as Regulatory Affairs Leader at GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare provides transformational medicaltechnologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordablehealthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on toughchallenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helpsmedical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Leader
1. Provides regulatory input for product development to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements for target markets
2. Develops regulatory strategies to help guide regulatory submission pathways, taking into consideration regulatory requirements (including product testing, clinical data, etc), product claims and country regulatory dependencies to ensure optimized sequencing for submissions,
3. Works with a cross functional team to prepare and submit regulatory submissions to regulatory authorities for the purpose of obtaining authorization for market launch.
4. Assesses changes in existing products to and determines the need for new / revised licenses or registrations.
5. Develops plan for timely submission of renewal registrations for applicable countries per business plan, to ensure continued product supply in those countries.
6. Reviews and approves advertising and promotion material to ensure consistency with approved claims and regulatory requirements.
7. Contributes to writing and editing technical documents
8. Researches, analyzes, integrates and organizes background information from diverse sources for regulatory submissions
9. Understands and applies regulatory requirements and their impacts for submissions
11. Ensures compliance with pre- and post-market product approval requirements
10. Supports regulatory inspections as required.
11. Assesses adverse events and field actions for reportability to regulatory authorities and prepares and submits reportable events and recalls in a timely manner to regulatory authorities, as per country regulations.
12. Performs a broad variety of tasks in support of product and process design as assigned by the departmental manager.
1. Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 4 years work experience.
2. Minimum of 1 year experience working in a regulated industry
3. Where required by law the Technical Responsible will meet required qualifications in terms of education, certifications and experience (for example, Pharmacist in Brazil) 4. Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
5. Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications.
1. Minimum of 3 years experience medical device regulatory affairs.
2. Advanced degree in scientific, technology or legal disciplines
3. Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAPS)
4. Statistics education and or training
5. Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision.
6. Ability to adapt to constant change and influence positive change effectively.
7. Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs.
8. Attention to Detail and Results-Oriented.
9. Ability to understand technical documentation and execute associated procedures
Experience : 4 years
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 10th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database