Job for Pharmacists at NLC India Limited - Government of India Enterprise
NLC India Limited is a company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state.
The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts under following heads for its various projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithonok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of solar / wind power projects / sites including its subsidiaries and Joint Ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL) Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL) Uttar Pradesh.
Pharmacist Grade - B (Ayurveda) (W-5 Grade)
No of Posts : 02
Grade, Scale of Pay & CTC : W-5, 11000-3%-30320, CTC Being revised from 01.01.2017
Educational Qualification : Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy with minimum duration of two years from a recognised institution
Biochemist (W-7 Grade)
No of Posts : 01
Grade, Scale of Pay & CTC : W-7, 12100-3%-33340, CTC Being revised from 01.01.2017
Educational Qualification : M. Sc in Clinical / Medical Bio-chemistry with minimum duration of two years from a recognised institution
Upper Age Limit, in years (As on 01/01/2019) :
UR - 30
OBC, SC & ST - 30*
Candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ST category can apply against UR vacancies. However age relaxation does not apply to them as these are unreserved posts.
Induction : Depending upon qualification, area/length of experience [including 2 years experience in immediate lower scale for PSE /Govt. Employees] as well as Upper age limit and performance in the Interview, as the case may be, the selected candidates will be considered for suitable placement. Higher start may be considered in case of deserving candidates in the same scale.
Place Of Posting : Incumbent joining the above posts are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of NLC India Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited.
RESERVATION & RELAXATIONS
1. Reservation and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / PWD (degree of disability 40% & above) & Ex-serviceman candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
2. No Application fee will be charged from SC/ST candidates, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Internal Candidates.
3. The Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules. However, in all the cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01-01-2019. However, relaxation in upper age limit is unavailable for OBC/SC/ST candidates competing for the unreserved vacancies.
4. No relaxation, including age relaxation, shall be extended for considering against Unreserved (UR) vacancies. In other words, the candidates aspiring against UR vacancies should meet all the eligibility norms applicable to General (UR) candidates.
5. The OBC Candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General / UR. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India (Specimen attached in page-4) and issued by the Competent Authority issued in the current year. Further, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category also at the time of Interview.
6. Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Medical Board of an approved Government Hospital.
7. Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority.
For More Info Go Next Page...