Job as Associate Professor in faculty of pharmaceutical sciences at CH. BANSI LAL UNIVERSITY
Applications are invited on the prescribed Application Form, available on the University website, from the eligible candidates for appointment to the posts of Associate Professor on deputation/contractual basis initially for a period of one year (extendable) or till the posts are filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier, in the various Departments of the University.
Post: Associate Professor
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Associate Professor - 01 Pharmaceutics
Salary: Associate Professor Academic Level-13 A
(i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied /relevant disciplines.
(ii) The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed as Associate Professor through direct recruitment.
(iii) A Master's Degree with at least 55 marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
(iv) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and /or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/lndustry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as book and or research papers in referred journals only/ policy papers.
(v) Contribution to educations innovation, design of new curricula and courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
(vi) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this notification in as mentioned in the advertisement.
The last date for submission of the application, along with enclosures is 01-03-2019 upto 05:00 PM.
FOR CONTRACTUAL BASIS (PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)
1. The candidates for the post of Professor and Associate Professor must enter the relevant score in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) at appropriate place in the application form.
2. The Application form must be accompanied by additional sheets (wherever required) and enclosures giving details of academic qualifications, experience, published work etc.
3. Candidates applying for the post of Professor shall submit five copies of top ten full-length papers published in journals/books and for the post of Associate Professor shall submit five copies of top five full-length papers published in journals/books, along with their applications.
4. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in the case of SC/ST/PWD (persons with disability) and to those Ph.D. holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 5% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
5. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil, and/or Ph.D. degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
6. The selected candidates shall be appointed under a written contract/agreement.
1. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
2. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
3. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. Stringent criteria may be applied by the University for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
4. The University reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The number of such candidates will be decided by the Committee constituted by the University for the purpose.
5. In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. They will however, be considered for interview only after their applications through proper channel are received by the University.
6. Applications not accompanied by necessary/required documents, self-attested copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/category certificate/reprints (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily. Applicants must attach the proof of indexed/refereed/impact factors/national or international, alongwith first page of research publications claimed for API.
7. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of application forms.
8. Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
9. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
10. The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
11. The initially term of appointment for these posts will be for a period of one year (extendable) or till the posts are filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
12. In cases of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Haryana at District Court Bhiwani and Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
13. The university reserves the rights not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
14. No application fee is required for above mentioned posts.
15. Corrigendum/Addendum, if any, shall be posted on the University’s website cblu.ac.in
16. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/c ancel any communication made to the candidates.
17. The application duly filled in the prescribed form (downloadable from the University’s website i.e. cblu.ac.in) along with required documents must reach the University office on or before the 01.03.2019 upto 05:00 P.M. at the below given address. The name of the post must be mentioned on the top of the envelope. Applications received after due/last date shall not be entertained:
ASSTT. REGISTRAR (Estt.)
CH. BANSI LAL UNIVERSITY
Advt. No. CBLU/T/01/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database