CCRS invites applications for post of Research Officer, Research Assistant, Pharmacist
MODE OF SELECTION
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, experience, etc. The shortlisted candidates will have to attend a written test/interview, as may be applicable, at his/her own cost. Final selection list would be prepared in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test and interview, if applicable, taking into account the number of vacancies.
How to apply
• Application form can be downloaded from the Council’s website. The application should be strictly in the prescribed format. Application in any other format will be rejected. Candidates applying for the post of Research Officer (Botany) should fill up Application Form I and candidates applying for various Group B or Group C posts should use Application Form II
• Candidates should read carefully the Essential Qualification required for the post and ensure that they fulfill the same. Documents (self-attested photocopies) in support of Essential Qualifications/experience, etc. should invariably be sent alongwith the application, failing which the application will be summarily rejected.. Do not enclose any Original certificate with the application.
• Paste your recent passport size photograph on the space specified in the Application form. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Application without photograph shall be rejected summarily.
• Please do sign in running hand. Unsigned applications will be rejected.
• The application form, duly signed should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of _____________________”, to: The Director General, Central Council for Research in Siddha, Ministry of AYUSH, SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106.
The last date of receipt of the applications will be sixty days from the date of publication of this advertisment.
See All Other Jobs in our Database