Piramal Enterprises Ltd. provides a world class integrated drug discovery services platform from our state-of-the-art research Centre in India. PDS's delivery model has a proven track record of providing a step change in the effectiveness of drug discovery for a range of global pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies operating at the forefront of drug discovery. PDS understands that early and intensive evaluation of the molecules based on thorough communications and rapid decision-making will lead to a high throughput of successful drug-like compounds.
Post: Executive - Production
Job Description :
1.To maintain department cleanliness.
2. To Coordinate, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per 21 CFR Part 111 and all applicable regulations.
3. To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
4. To train workmen and subordinates.
5. Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
6. Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
7. Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
8.To allocate manpower.
9.To check and monitor the Manufacturing and Packing activities in the department.
10. To do in process checks and update departmental records.
11. Intimate material shortages to planning department.
12. To report incident to Human resources and safety department.
13. To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
14. To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
15. To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls,flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
16. To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
17. To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
18. To ensure compliance to internal and external audits.
19. To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, packing Processes and Company Policies.
Qualification: B. Pharm., M. Pharm., B. tech (food) and M. tech (food)
Functional Area: Production
Location: Mahad, India
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End date: 20th March, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database