Career for Post graduate in Pharmacy, Life sciences to work as Zonal Program Manager at CDSA | Emoluments upto Rs 75,000/- pm
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) has therefore been formed as a not-for-profit society to provide supportive and focused environment to host world class clinical translation through a collaborative network of clinical investigators and premier research institutions. It will tend enterprises, particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation, to facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products for public health diseases like malaria, tuberculosis and dengue among others.
CDSA invites applications for following positions, for the Project ‘‘Concurrent Monitoring of Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey (CNNS)’’, from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country.
Post : Zonal Program Manager
Duration : (Duration of the position is for 3 months upto 31st March 2018). The further extension of contract appointment will be subject to the approval of the competent authority.
Emoluments and Other Benefits : Maximum up to Rs 75,000/- per month. In addition to the salary the candidate will be coverd under group accident Insurance cover of Rs.15 lakhs. He/She will have to purchase life term insurance over of Rs.10 lakhs Which will be reimbursed by CDSA. He / She will have a individual medical insurance cover of minimum Rs. 2 lakhs (non –reimbursable). The monthly remuneration will be performance based and will be liable for deduction in case of under performance.
Location : Any one of the laboratory located at Gurgaon/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Bangalore.
Supervisor and monitoring team lead for field monitoring in each zone and nodal point for SRL team, Survey Agency and Regional Monitors for coordination for monitoring across the states in the allotted zones
• Coordinate and oversee the quality of all concurrent monitoring activities at PSUs and collection centres in the allocated zones
• Monitoring timelines and deliverables, tracking and reporting of consenting, sample collection, processing and shipment activity and collating the weekly reports
• Review the CNNS documents and design clinical monitoring plan, monitoring reports/ checklist, SOPs, training material and related documents
• Support PM for implementation of concurrent monitoring activities from system and processes set-up, hiring and training of monitoring team and ensuring compliance with SOPs/ plans
• Work with PM and regional leads closely, track the monitoring activities, reporting and monthly reports submission to SRL, survey agency and sponsor
• Review the field monitoring reports, approve and submit the consolidated reports from respective zone to PM
• Supervise, mentor and track performance of CNNS monitoring team of allocated zone
• On-site accompanied and/or oversight visits to PSUs/ collection centres in respective zones.
• Maintain communication with the CNNS monitoring team and follow escalation matrix for effective monitoring and efficient reporting.
• Support PM in managing study-related vendors, identifying potential risks and resolving issues with vendors; establishing vendor management plans and reviewing quality metrics
• Reviewing monitoring reports, protocol deviations and line listings to ensure reliable quality data are delivered
• Coordination with survey agency and SRL and oversight for preparation and execution of monitoring as per agreed schedule and field movement plan and track the CNNS progress in respective zone.
• Support finance department for management of budget sanctioned to CDSA for the concurrent monitoring, tracking reimbursements as well as appropriate utilization and accountability of the expenses.
• Oversight for compliance with approved documentation plan for monitoring team.
For More Info Go to Next Page...