Career as Director in Medical Affairs and Medical Writing at CDSA | Emoluments upto Rs. 1,25,000/- pm
• Leadership skills that include the ability to build effective medical and project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, drive and timely/quality decision making
• Personal qualities that include the ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients, good learning ability, managerial courage, action oriented and resilience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Business/Operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management and problem solving
• Influencing skills including negotiation and teamwork
• Effective communication skills that include the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders, proficient in English, strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations
• Ability to develop novel concept and techniques in medical monitoring
• Ability to develop and implement monitoring plans and SOPs
• Ability to remain flexible as projects and priorities change
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting
• Familiarity with basic computer applications: MS Word, Email, Excel, Internet
• Knowledge of all regulations and guidelines pertaining to the conduct of clinical trials on human subjects
• Ability to make evaluative judgments
• Ability to develop and revise standard operating procedures
• Knowledge of adverse medical event investigation, analysis, and reporting procedures and standards
• Ability to develop technical reports and manuscripts
• Ability to travel
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts can be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. Candidates not found suitable for the posts notified, can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
6. Only candidates who can join immediately needs to apply, as the position is to be filled on an urgent basis.
7. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
8. In case large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained under any circumstances.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Interested candidates may please send their current CV along with application form (attached on CDSA website) with a recent color photo and cover letter indicating their motivation for the position applied for in 150 words and three references by e-mail with subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Director Medical Affairs and Medical Writing ” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons thereof.
13. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
14. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Applications will be accepted up to February 23, 2018.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone,
Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
See All Other Entrances in our Database