Job for Group Leader-Toxicology in Aurigene - High experienced candidates only
Aurigene is a specialized biotech company, focused on oncology and inflammatory diseases. Aurigene has deep target and therapeutic area expertise, gained from the experience of multiple programs reaching global clinical development from its efforts. Aurigene has pioneered a unique, collaborative business model to work with pharma and biotech partners, in a win-win partnership that combines Aurigene’s deep expertise in oncology and inflammation, with our collaboration partners’ needs for expertise, scalability and high-quality, quick and cost-effective prosecution of targets.
Post: Group Leader - Toxicology
- Function as a Group Leader/ study director and execute non clinical safety/toxicity studies for pharmaceuticals in rodents/dogs
- Lead a team of scientists, supervise, train and mentor study directors and study pers onnel
- Schedule, execute and report non clinical safety studies and plan activities in the toxicology department
- Prepare, review and implement SOPs required for the department
- Interact with internal stake holder such as QAU, Project management, DMPK, cell b iology, chemistry, pharmacology etc
- Communicate with study sponsors on a routine basis, provide necessary inputs in study designing and planning
- Co-ordinate study related activities, ensure GLP compliance and timely completion and reporting.
- Ph.D in Toxicology/Pharmacology with 8-10 years of toxicology experience in GLP certified laboratory or M.V.Sc or M.Pharm (Pharmacology & Toxicology) with 12-14 years of toxicology experience in GLP certified laboratory
- Experience as Study Director for animal toxicology studies required
- Sound knowledge in fundamentals of toxicology and GLP principles
- Candidate with DABT is preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
Experience: 12-14 years
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.V.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Last date: 29th Feb, 2016
Please send your profile to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.