Opportunity to work as Compliance Specialist in Icon Clinical Research
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Perform all assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• Manage multiple timelines with minimal supervision.
• Write accurate and efficient SOL queries with level ranging from simple to complex.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• liaise professionally with team members and system users.
• Solid knowledge of clinical trials is required.
• USiLATAM/CAN: Minimum of 2 years experience in a quality compliance or quality assurance role preferred. Alternatively 2 years prior experience in clinical research.
• EU/APAC: Prior relevant experience in quality compliance or quality assurance inside or outside of clinical research. Alternatively, prior relevant experience in clinical research
Bachelor's degree in information systems, science or other relevant discipline preferred
Experience: Min. 2 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Job Code: 008156
End Date: 28th Feb, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.