A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Senior Scientific Medical Information Manager 1
• Develop and update Standard Response Documents (SRDs) based on available sources (e.g., prescribing information, medical literature, data on file) ensuring comprehensive, high quality, and scientifically accurate medical information.
• Partner with the US Oncology Medical Information team and manage the medical information database (Merlin) to ensure timely update of all SRDs for assigned products.
• Develop an expertise of the Merlin database and escalate issues to appropriate members of IT and eStrategy team.
• Perform literature review and selection for product NDA annual submission in a timely fashion; request full text articles for selection from NKC during review process and effectively communicate with US Oncology product manager
• Maintain processes to optimize communication and exchange between Hyderabad and US Oncology Medical Information team.
• Support in collection and reporting of relevant metrics/KPIs and act upon KPIs to enhance performance.
• Contribute to talent and career development of colleagues through active participation in on-boarding, training and mentoring activities.
• Minimum: Bachelors/Masters within scientific discipline required
• Desired: M. Pharm, PhD (healthcare or life sciences), PharmD, MD. Oncology therapeutic area experience and knowledge preferred
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in medical/scientific writing, medical information/communication
• Strong scientific/medical writing skills with history of creating clear, concise, and compelling medical letters
• Proven literature analysis and evaluation skills (ability to navigate through commonly used databases such as PubMed, Ovid, Embase, etc.)
Find more info on Next Page...
• Solid understanding of scientific and medical language and clinical trial methodology
• Ability to acquire knowledge of various disease states and products
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and technologically savvy
• Ability to manage multiple projects within defined timelines
• Strong ability to partner cross-functionally with colleagues across departments and geography
• Provide training to other associates, when required
Experience: 2-5 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, Ph.D, Pharm.D, MD
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 136831BR
End Date: 10th March., 2014
To Apply Online Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database