Invites for M.Pharm, Pharm.D, Ph.D as Senior Scientific Medical Information Manager @ Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Senior Scientific Medical Information Manager 1
• Develop and update Standard Response Documents (SRDs) based on available sources (e.g., prescribing information, medical literature, data on file) ensuring comprehensive, high quality, and scientifically accurate medical information.
• Partner with the US Oncology Medical Information team and manage the medical information database (Merlin) to ensure timely update of all SRDs for assigned products.
• Develop an expertise of the Merlin database and escalate issues to appropriate members of IT and eStrategy team.
• Perform literature review and selection for product NDA annual submission in a timely fashion; request full text articles for selection from NKC during review process and effectively communicate with US Oncology product manager
• Maintain processes to optimize communication and exchange between Hyderabad and US Oncology Medical Information team.
• Support in collection and reporting of relevant metrics/KPIs and act upon KPIs to enhance performance.
• Contribute to talent and career development of colleagues through active participation in on-boarding, training and mentoring activities.
• Minimum: Bachelors/Masters within scientific discipline required
• Desired: M. Pharm, PhD (healthcare or life sciences), PharmD, MD. Oncology therapeutic area experience and knowledge preferred
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in medical/scientific writing, medical information/communication
• Strong scientific/medical writing skills with history of creating clear, concise, and compelling medical letters
• Proven literature analysis and evaluation skills (ability to navigate through commonly used databases such as PubMed, Ovid, Embase, etc.)
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.