Apeejay Stya University (ASU) is a seat of global learning that offers rich opportunities for innovative teaching-learning, creativity and research across disciplines. It aims to bring about transformation of society through valuebased education, man-making and nation-building by blending the dual identities of a technology and research-based university with a Liberal Arts institution. ASU is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Established by the Apeejay Stya Education Foundation in the state of Haryana [under Act No. 10 of the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act 2010], ASU provides students not only ‘education for living and livelihood’ but also ‘education for life’ and empowers learners with a fundamental foundation in leadership and professional skills to face the challenges of the new liberalised global economy.
Post : Asst Professor - School of Pharma Sciences(SPHS)-Apeejay -Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities
• Teaching and covering the curriculum as designed and outlined by the university by adhering to the rules and regulations.
• Creating, developing and implementing innovative teaching pedagogy for better and easy understanding .
• Monitoring and observing the students attendance, progress and assessments
• Preparing various kinds of reports by evaluating and grading the students based on their assessment
• Keeping in touch with current trends by reading the latest articles published in different magazines or other relevant literature and update his academic delivery accordingly.
• Plan and organize for the availability of different study materials and laboratory experiments.
• To assist the students in the recruitment and also advise them regarding their career decisions
• Should also continue with the research work in the field. He / She should be well-acquainted with and publish it.
• Responsible for timely preparation and submission of the required budget plans
• Responsible for Academic administrative duties as per the task assigned by the Dean
• To timely supervise and monitor on-going laboratory sessions / internships and the research work
• Responsible for implementing the updated guidelines time to time in order to raise the standards of the curriculum.
• Should be technically savvy and Moodle friendly.
M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology / Pharm. Chemistry) with minimum 60% of marks and PhD.
3 to 5 years including academic, research and Industrial experience.
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Gurgaon
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 20th January, 2022
Send your Resume at : Nitin.firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database