Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Scientific Writer II
• Prepares, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, and Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
• Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above mentioned deliverables to meet customer expectations.
• Manages multiple projects of up to two brands at any given time. Obtains feedback from customers and implements customer management tactics.
• Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
• Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc. Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
• Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
• Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
• B.Sc./M.Sc. or M.Pharma/MBBS/PhD/MD Proficiency in English B.Sc./equivalent with 8 years Clinical Research (CR) experience;
• M.Sc./M.Pharma +6 years of clinical research (CR) experience Desired;
• Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 4 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 4 year of CR experience, MD +2 years of CR exp
Experience : + 4 year
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, BSc
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th January, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database