Johnson & Johnson looking for Scientist | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Scientist
Key Deliverables of this role:
• Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, global change control, procedures, etc.
• Review of analytical data for accuracy, compliance to quality requirements and completeness e.g. lab notebooks, raw data, LIMS entries, technical reports, etc.
• Review of technical documents such as analytical reports, method transfer /method validation protocols, reports, etc as required.
• Connect with internal groups, global cross functional partners for collating all information and documents required for preparing technical documentation.
Must have functional competencies
• Excellent technical writing skills: Drafting, articulation, correctness of language, word/excel/power point formatting and use of appropriate features
• Adequate knowledge related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies
• Deep knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate and documentation practices
• Technical skills related to data review, interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations, NC and CAPA, change control, impact assessments, etc.
• Ability to prioritize work and change focus quickly.
• Experience: 6 years to 10 years
• Education: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M.Pharm
• Other Skills: MS office
• Ability to connect with cross functions and global partners and collate information.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Greater Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 15th January, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database