Recruitment for Faculty post at SGPC - Government Jobs | 13 posts
(a) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(b) Class X & XII Mark Sheet and Certificate.
(c) Degrees in relevant fields
(d) Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
(e) Date of Birth Certificate
(f) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(g) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
(h) Registration Certificate from Pharmacy Council of India or State Pharmacy Council.
(i) For appointment to the post of Lecturers candidates should have of 21 years of age, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 30/11/2018.
(ii) For appointment to the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor-cum-Principal candidates should not have exceeded 60 (sixty) years of age as on 30/11/2018.
(a) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(b) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
Candidates are advised to refer to APPENDIX – II for Detailed Scheme and pattern for filling up of the faculty position.
7. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
8. Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
9. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 10/01/2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 10/01/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
10. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 14/01/2019 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 16/01/2019 to 19/01/2019.
11. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same will be published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission. 12. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
13. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
14. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
15. The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete. 16. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
OLD TOURISM COMPLEX, M.G.MARG, GANGTOK, SIKKIM – 737101
Last Date : 10/01/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database