Applications are invited for Senior Research Officer at THSTI | Emoluments upto Rs 80,000/-
Age limit : Not exceeding 45 years
Location : CDSA, Faridabad (Haryana)
• Personal qualities that include the ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients, good learning ability, managerial courage, action oriented and resilience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Business/ Operational skills that include commitment to problem solving, managing multiple stakeholder relationships and keeping track of the multiple deliverables and timelines of the project.
• Influencing skills including negotiation and teamwork
• Effective communication skills that include the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders, proficient in English, strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access or other trial management systems
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations, prepare technical reports and contribute effectively in the manuscripts
• Ability to develop and implement monitoring plans and SOPs
• Ability to make evaluative judgments, remain flexible as projects and priorities change • Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting
• Knowledge of regulations and guidelines pertaining to the conduct of clinical trials/ studies on human subjects is desirable
• Ability to travel for business purpose.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Interested candidates may please walk-in for the interview along with two sets of latest passport photograph, current updated CV, Education qualification and Experience certificate on 17 December 2018 from 9:30 AM onwards at NCR Biotech Science Cluster, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon- Faridabad Expressway, Faridabad 121004. (For directions, please visit THSTI website at <thsti.res.in/contact_us.php> at CDSA, Faridabad (Haryana).
6. All the originals to be also brought along for verification.
7. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
8. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
9. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway,
Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
See All Other Jobs in our Database