Job for Pharmacists (5 posts) at CARICD - Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
The Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases (CARICD) is a peripheral institute of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, an autonomous organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, and invites application from eligible candidates for the following posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 05 (3 UR, 1 SC, 1 OBC)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years as on 1st January, 2018 (Relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Scale of pay: 7th CPC pay scale of Level-5 Index-1, i.e., Rs.29,200/- + applicable allowances.
i) Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharm. (Ay.) from recognised university/institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharma.(AY.)
Indicative nature of duties:
1. To keep all the medicines under good preservation conditions of temperature & humidity.
2. To prepare indent for purchase of medicines and mantain relevant records
3. To facilitate periodical physical stock verification.
4. To prepare various Kashaya Kalpanas of Ayurvedic drugs as required, especially kwath, Kalka etc.
5. To maintain stock register/expiry register, if any
1. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme. The selected candidates will be on probation for two years and are liable to be transferred anywhere in India under the Council's Institute/Centres/Units.
3. Age shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2018
4. (a) Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and Departmental Candidates as per Government of India rules. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and Departmental candidates have to submit relevant certificates in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority. (b) Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC, ST and OBC may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without any relaxed standard including Age as per DOP&T OM No. 36011/1/98 Estt (Res) dated 1/7/1998.
5. Work experience, if any would be determined as on the last date of receipt of Applications.
6. Applications form can be downloaded from the Council's Website ccras.nic
7. The application for the above posts should be received in the Institute within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Rozgar Samachar/ Employment News. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstance. No application fee is required to be enclosed with the application.
8. Number of vacancies are subject to variation. The Assistant Director Incharge , CARICD, Punjabi Bhagh, New Delhi- 110026 reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reasons.
9. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While forwarding application of in-service candidates, Heads of the Institutions should certify that the applicants are free from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending or contemlated. Photocopies of APARs of the candidate (s) for the last five years are required to be forwarded along with application in sealed cover.
10. Selection will be based on the performance in written test.
11. Late applications/incomplete applications/applications without self-attested copies of academic qualifications, experience, age and communinity, if applicable, will be summarily rejected.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the lest.
Candidates who intend to apply should send their application to the Assistant Director Incharge, CARICD, Dhanvantari Bhawan, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi - 110026.
Date of publication : 22-28 DECEMBER 2018
Last Date : 60 days from the date of publication
See All Other Jobs in our Database