Require Territory Sales Executive at Abbott India Limited
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, diversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Territory Sales Executive
To drive primary sales, secondary sales and market presence in defined markets, to manage the distributor network, and to lead the interim sales rep (ISR) team to achieve desired sales objectives
DIMENSIONS OF THIS ROLE
• Geographical area: District within a State
• Sales turnover
• Manpower: Handling of Interim Sales Representative (ISR)
• Distribution: W/s, covering markets and servicing retail outlets
• External customers: Wholesaler, Retail outlets, ISR etc.
• Internal Customers: ASM, C&F, Branch Office Team
• Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual agreed Sales targets within laid down business terms for all brands
• Sales target setting and monitoring for Distributors, ISR’s at a beat level
• Monitor Actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
• Sales projection for distribution business
Area & Business Planning
• Identify potential towns & appoint distributors in line with business strategy
• Plan & allocate ISR’s basis market potential
• Formulate & execute the secondary sales plan – Area wise , distributor wise , Brand wise , SKU wise
• Conduct JCM’s for all ISR’s every month and review area performance.
• Ensuring quality of market coverage through effective use of ISR and distribution network
• Develop and ensure implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories
• Ensure category availability, visibility & freshness (Stock rotation)
• Ensure that the ISR’s are servicing the market for breakages & stock destruction.
• Formulate and ensure implementation of trade & consumer promotion plans
• Support micro marketing/ customer activation initiatives planned for the area.
• Competition tracking & providing inputs to the ASM
Find More Info Go Next Page...