Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Sr Executive NCQ
• Ensure implementation, maintenance and upgrading of the local Quality System and Standard Operating Procedures in order to drive compliance of all cGXP and Pharmacovigilance related processes and tasks with local/International regulatory requirements and the Novartis Quality Manual.
• Actively involved in ensuring quality governance and quality planning in the Country organization through the establishment and implementation of the annual Quality Plan, appropriate Key Quality Indicators, and Quality Risk Assessments.
• Ensure that a local Quality System and Standard Operating Procedures are in place for all GxP related activities and that compliance with cGMP is maintained through training and internal audits.
• Ensure that all drug products are released in accordance with the registered specifications and are released to the market in accordance with local regulations and ensure that a respective Change Control procedure is in place. (Batch Release).
• Ensure that all aspects of the handling and distribution of pharmaceutical products at Novartis India Limited through Central Warehouse & C & F’s comply with the requirements of the Novartis Pharma Quality Manual and Policies and meet all relevant cGMP, regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Visit, supervise and co-ordinate CPO Vendors(C&Fs, Stickering site etc) activities and ensure that vendor perform the respective activities are in compliance with Novartis Standards.
• Participate in resolving all Critical Quality Issues (deviations, complaints, recalls, counterfeits and product tampering, stability failures, etc) according to the Quality Assurance Agreement and the Novartis Pharma Quality Manual. Ensure investigations are correctly executed. Ensure they are updated in AQWA (Adaptable Quality Workflow Application)
• Ensure that Change requests, either from the External Supplier/Vendor or from Novartis CPO, are managed according to the Quality Assurance Agreement and/or Novartis SOPs from receipt, through to the implementation and closure.
• Responsible for preparing Quality trends and driving Continuous improvement for processes and product quality performance.
• Provide the quality presence and in-put to Compliance / Technical meetings with the CPO Vendors and establish good working relationships with clear communication and defined actions and goals. In addition, provide support to internal functions (BD&L, CRO and other functions) by evaluation and decision of new products as per Novartis Pharma Quality Manual and standards. Perform the required periodic review and make recommendations for amendments to the evaluation based on identified needs and issues.
• B.Sc., B.Pharm Post graduate Diploma added advantage
• Local language, English & Hindi fluent in speaking / writing
• 4+ years of experience in QA / QC. Knowledge of cGMP and regulatory compliance of all relevant operations like C and F cold chain etc.
• Proficient in communicating with vendors and internal customers
• Interacting with people from interface functions in the local organisation. Support for resolving GMP and GxP related issues. Operational Excellence, Breakthrough Analysis, Being Resilient, Continuous Learning, Interpersonal Savvy.
Experience : 4+ years
Qualification : B.Sc., B.Pharm Post graduate Diploma added advantage
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 31st August, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database