ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success.
Post : Senior Clinical Research Associate
• Performing monitoring visits according to plan, document actions and follow up on action plans
• Site feasibility visits incl. analysis of site logistics, site personnel performance/quality indicators and accountability for patient recruitment strategies
• Train and guide site staff in the protocol and trial procedures to minimize protocol deviations (PDs)
• Train site staff in safety information handling and systems Know and meet all local and company requirements with respect to safety reporting
• Proactive use of EDC and other data source systems for preparation and conduct of site visits as well as source data verification in collaboration with data management/logistics team
• Identify potential risks and proactively take action to prevent or mitigate
• Collaborate with Data Management/logistics in resolving queries
Minimum of 2+ years on site CRA experience to include different visit types, SEV, SIV, MV, COV. Willing to mentor and train junior colleagues on monitoring principles and activities Ability to interpret data and review for reporting trends: Eg: SAEs, IPDs and Drug Dosing Deviations etc.
Experience : 2+ years
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : CRA
End Date : 20th September 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database