Letter No. P.14 (1) Chirwa / Group-2 / 2023 / Rajkaj-940 / Part-4 Dated 13.07.2023, Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted) of Mr. Government Joint Secretary, Medical and Health (Group-2) Department, Rajasthan Jaipur Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan Jaipur's letter number / Araj / UTB / 2023/309 dated 24.07.2023 and 392 dated 04.09.2023 as per the instructions received for walk-in-interview to the Medical Officer and Nursing Officer / Female Health Worker, Lane Technician Selection for the vacant posts of Assistant Radiographer and Pharmacist through the District Health Committee on UTB basis up to a maximum of 31.03.2024 or until the availability of regular doctors / personnel on the vacant posts, whichever is earlier, at the following approved rates, order of the State Government dated 04.10 .2014, 09.11.2017 and 03.07.2023 and to be done on the conditions prescribed by the Finance Department.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 38
Qualification : Senior Secondary (with Biology or Mathematics as Science Subject)
Professional qualification and other documents
1. Diploma in (B.Pharma, D.Pharma) Pharmacy or passed, higher course from an institute recognized by the State Government and Rajasthan Pharmacy Council
2. Rajasthan Pharmacy Council's medical registration letter is mandatory
3. Original residence certificate, caste certificate, marriage certificate and other sub category related documents.
Job Location : Jodhpur, Rajasthan
To be filled in the financial year 2023-24 on UTB basis for adopting uniform planning process in the district -- will be filled subject to the following conditions:-
1. The number of posts can be increased at any time by the selection committee.
2. No traveling / other allowance will be payable to the candidate.
3. Candidates will be selected for the posts of Nursing Officer / Female Health Worker / Pharmacist / Lab Technician / Assistant Radiographer by making merit on the basis of educational qualification, percentage of technical qualification and bonus marks.
4. Preference will be given to local candidates in the selection list.
5. Before extension of service, it should be ensured that if the temporary appointment of the proposed personnel is against the sanctioned posts. against the Rajasthan Medical and Health Services Rules, 1963 and Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules, 1965 and after following the prescribed procedure as per the provisions mentioned in the rules amended from time to time, only then the said increase will be valid and also other recruitment Experience based bonus marks will be followed as per rules.
6. The selected Medical Officers will not have the right of any kind of employment in the State Government, nor will they be entitled to any kind of administrative loophole / judicial relief.
7. The rules of class wise reservation and roster will be followed.
8. In this regard, the rules/orders/circulars etc. issued from time to time by the Finance Department will be fully followed.
9. Salary/honorarium will be payable as per the order of the Finance Department order no./F.1(5)FD/Rules/2014/dated 03.07.2023.
10. Candidate must be registered with Rajasthan Nursing Council / Para Medical Council / Rajasthan Pharmacy Council as on the last date of application.
11. The posting of selected/eligible personnel for appointment on UTB basis will be done on priority basis in fully newly approved CHC/PHC/Sub-centres and such CHCs where more than 50 percent posts are vacant and medical institutions located in border/tribal areas etc.
12. The application of the candidate will be canceled if the selection process is affected in any way.
13. Medical Officer UTB recruitment will be done through walk in interview.
14. Application forms for the posts of Nursing Officer / Female Health Worker / Pharmacist / Lab Technician / Assistant Radiographer will be obtained online from the above link.
Applications can be submitted online on the prescribed date 24.08.2023 till 12 midnight, applications received after that will not be accepted. Applications will not be accepted in person or by post. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the said notification without assigning any reason.
Last Date : 24.08.2023 till 12 midnight