Walk in for post of Pharmacists at Lok Nayak Hospital by ICSIL - 6 posts
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking. The chairperson of ICSIL is the Managing Director of DSIIDC, a senior IAS officer. ICSIL has made strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology. From 1987, the year of its inception, it has provided exemplary service in the IT sector, specializing in providing complete solutions in computerization and networking. With a well focused vision and a global mission, ICSIL look at greener pastures across the globe.
Walk-In-Interiew for the post of Lab Technician, Pharmacist, O.T. Technician and Radiographers, purely on contractual outsourced basis to be deployed in the Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in future.
No of Posts: 6 posts
1. B.Pharmacy form a recognized institute
10+2 with science stream (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology) from a recognized board.
2. Approved diploma in Pharmacy from the institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
1. Dispense Prescriptions
This is the 'filling, licking and sticking' most people imagine when they conjure a mental image of a pharmacist counting out tablets, preparing a bottle label and handling medications to patients.
2. Communicate With Prescribers
Anytime a prescription order is unclear or potentially harmful for a patient, you need to confirm the dosage and formulation (e.g., liquid or tablet), as well as whether brand name product is required or if you can substitute a generic equivalent.
3. Ensure Patients' Safety
Check each patients' medication record every time he or she gets a new or refill prescription filled. This is the best way for a pharmacist to prevent potentially dangerous interactions between drugs.
4. Counsel Patient
This involves more than informing about adverse reactions and interaction with other medications, food, alcohol and other beverages like grapefruit juice. Counseling includes training patients how and when to take doses, following up with patients to see if medications are working, sharing tips on how to minimize Side effects while maximizing benefits and listening to all of a patient's concerns.
5. Work with patient on General Health
taking prescription medications, Pharmacists can help patients heal and avoid getting sick by sharing advice on using non presription remedies, taking health supplements such as vitamins, using herbal and natural health products, exercising and maintaining a good diet.
6. Deal With Insurance Companies
Deal With Insurance Companies - Pharmacists working in a chain and independent pharmacies, esoecially, have to submit insurance claims and work with private insurance companies, Medicare and medicaid to ensure payment and resolve coverage denials so patients go with medications.
7. Manage Staff
Pharmacists have the ultimate responsibility for ensuring the “three R" of right drug, right patient and right dose. Meeting this responsibility requires overseeing the work of and mentoring pharmacy technicians, student interns and residents. Pharmacy owners and supervisors also have responsibilities for making hiring decisions and setting and enforcing workplace policies.
8. Perform Administrative Tasks
Everyone in a pharmacy has some responsibilities for keeping patient files up to date, making sure needed products are stocked and required reports get generated and filed. If you hold a supervisor or management position, you can spend as much or more time on administrive duties as on patient care.
9. Educate Health Provider Colleagues
Doctors, nurses ana other healthcare providers about new medications and drug therapy protocols.
Pharmacists also have to complete continuing education courses to maintain and renew their licenses. Keep upto date on drug approvals, product recalls and changes to medications indications and warnings; and make sure they comply changes to medications indications and warnings.
18-30 Years Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by Govt. Of India/DoPT from time to time.
Salary: Rs. 29,200
Date of walk in interview: 19.8.2020
Time of walk-in-interview:- 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Venue: LNH OPD Block, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi-110002
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
2. The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
3. i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department. ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis initially for Six Months, which may be extended on the basis of performance of the candidate/project extension whatever the case may be. 4. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
5. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
6. The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
7. The candidates must fill in form on the spot and paste photograph duly signed along with a set of self attested photocopies of relevant documents related to qualification and experience as per eligibility criteria mentioned. Also Candidates must produce original documents at the time of document verification on the date of walk-ininterview/interaction for document verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/interaction.
8. The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
9. Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
10. ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
11. ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
12. Age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category as per Govt. of India Rules.
Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL)
Administrative Building, 1st Floor,
Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase-III, New Delhi-110020
See All Other Jobs in our Database