Vacancy for Pharmacists under National Urban Health Mission
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on contract basis for National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme under National Urban Health Mission.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01 (Open)
Essential: - • Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy
Preferential:- 1 Year Experience in Managing drug store in reputed Hospital/Health centre recognized by Govt.
Salary : Rs 14,000/- per month
Age limit : Open 38 year
Terms and Conditions
1) The above posts are on contract basis and the appointment will be for a period of six months.
2) The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the State Government but purely contract posts. The post will not have the right of permanence and the service rules of the government will not be applicable for these posts, nor will the applicant be entitled to be accommodated in the regular service of the government or to be protected or claimed by the government. The contract posts will be under the purview of Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
3) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
4) A lump sum honorarium will be paid every month for the above contract posts.
5) Retired Specialist It should be noted that if the employees are selected, the honorarium for these posts will be paid after measuring as per the prescribed guidelines received from the state level.
6) The number of vacancies in the advertisement may change as well as the vacancy may change. All rights reserved. Reserved by the Commissioner
7) Preference will be given to those with experience and higher educational qualification. If there is no prescribed educational qualification, the application will be declared ineligible.
8) It should be noted that the list of eligible / ineligible candidates in the selection process as well as the list of eligible candidates for interview will be published on the notice board of this office and after that interviews of eligible candidates will be conducted and selection list will be published.
9) Candidates will be taken one by five (1: 5). In case of more candidates, at the end of the scrutiny, five candidates for one post, degree / diploma / pharmacist etc. according to the post. Interview marks will be cut off according to the quality of the final year examination of academic qualification.
10) Posting will be given on the basis of merit number in the selection list. If the candidate uses any pressure in this regard, the selection of the said candidate will be canceled.
11) On the day of advertisement, the maximum age limit for the post will be 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward class and the age limit for 5 years working under National Health Mission will be relaxed.
12) The maximum age limit for the post of Medical Officer will be 70 years for retired Medical Officers and Specialists and 65 years for employees. It will also be mandatory to submit a medical certificate from the District Surgeon for being physically and mentally fit. An appointment order will be issued after that.
13) Retired from Government service for the post of Specialist Staff, Voluntary retired specialist, If the officer is applying for the post, he should mention in the application the date of joining the service, tenure, designation and years of retirement, final salary received on the date of retirement and salary (pension) payable after retirement.
14) Experience in government, semi-government as well as National Health Mission will be considered in the selection process.
15) The applicant will not be able to demand relocation as per convenience during the contract period. 16) Medical officers, drug manufacturers etc. for technical posts out of the above posts. It will be mandatory for the posts to attach a certificate of registration from a similar council. Otherwise the candidate will be disqualified for interview.
17) Postponement of recruitment process Cancel , All powers to make changes in the recruitment process are reserved at the level of Commissioner. No claim can be made in this regard.
18) Travel Allowance or any other allowance will not be payable to the candidates present for the interview.
19) Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with photocopy of required documents in a blank envelope on which Rs. 5 / - by affixing postage stamp to his own name and address per Medical Health Officer, Health Department, 3rd Floor, Namumpa Headquarters, Plot No.1, Sec. 15A, Near Fort Gaothan, CBD. In the name of Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614. 10/08/2020 to 25/08/2020 dt. Must be submitted during office hours. Please note that applications received after 25/08/2020 will not be accepted.
20) Demand Draft of Rs.150 / - for open category and Rs.100 / - for reserved category should be drawn in the name of NMMC TB Control Society. It should be noted that if there is no demand draft in their name, the candidate will be disqualified.
* Attested copies of the original documents required as below should be attached to the application form.
1) Certificates and marks for educational qualification
2) Caste certificate
3) School leaving certificate. Date of Birth Certificate
4) Certified Experience Certificates
5) Passport Size 2 Photos
6) Certificate of Experience with Government Experience
7) Demand Draft in the name of NMMC TB Control Society
8) Evidence in case of change of name
9) Aadhar Card
10) PAN Card
Last Date : 25th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database